GMS Pty Ltd appears to be another scam company set up to sell dodgy arbitrage trading software that will only cost you money.

If this company is aligned to AIC International, Synergy Financials, LTC Service, S-Connect Systems, Sansar, Epicentre technology, Hayze Technology and a few other complete scam companies then you will get scammed.

Do not deal with these people unless you meet them, check out their office and talk to genuine customers of theirs not the few references they put up on the web.

This company looks like a complete scam and is most likely linked to sacm artists located on the gold coast.

If they scam you it is a waste of time complaining to the ACCC or Consumer Affairs as they know about these people and for some reason allow them to continue scamming people with false advertising, fraudulent websites and blatantly misleading and incorrect brochures.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with GMS Pty LTD?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more